Wednesday, December 03, 2003

I'm in a phase right now (and I think everyone else is in it except for Jerm) where the act of blogging just isn't high on the priority list. I actually have work to do... at work, and as such I just haven't been blogging recently. So this is a quick catch-up.

W/D

We finally got our deposit back from our old Apt (as mentioned previously by the wife) and the $100 Best Buy gift card came for me at work. So last tuesday we went off to BB and dropped a whole assload of money for a washer and dryer. I see this as an investment. Hopefully these machines will hold out for a decade or two. They are pretty nice. we even sprung for the dryer with the End-of-Cycle Timer. Of course, one of the cats (Patch) would freak out anytime it went off and disappear under the bed. He's getting better, now he just freaks out in-place and doesn't tear off to the bedroom.

That's all I got for the time being. I've got an 8:00 meeting to get ready for. Hopefully I'll post some more later today.

No comments: