Monday, November 24, 2003

Cursed

Ok, I feel like I am cursed. This is the second year in a row I've gotten something contagious at the holidays. Last year was mono, this time it's pink eye. W T F? At least this ones supposed to be gone enough for us to go home for Turkey day. The hubby told me he wanted real turkey this year, not the shit we cooked for the two of us last year. And of course it had to happen when we are slammed at work. I'm sure they already have my picture up with a million darts thrown into my face by now since the doctor told me no work til Monday. So, if you get bored over the next couple of days, give me a call. I'll be here.

On a good note, we finally got our refund check from the hell old apartment today. This means we will by buying a washer and dryer this week. At least I'll be here for the delivery. Nothing makes you feel old like making an adult purchase like this.

No comments: