Blahg.
That pretty much sums it up. I havent't felt like blahgging much since I've been busy at work with an impossible project. Well, ok, the project is not impossible, but it is if I actually want to finish it in the budgeted time. So I slave away trying to get it done as quickly as possible with that ever looming worry of making a mistake hanging over my head. The problem with my job is that my job function of NC programming sounds like I just write programs. Ok, so that part is true, but the down side is that these programs control CNC milling machines which actually cut (and possibly destroy) real metal parts. If I make a mistake, it is literally thousands of dollars in scrapped parts nad lost labor. High profile parts don't make it much better.
Enough of my bitching. I'm starting to sound like Pill Boy
Avant.
By the way, I noticed that there is a new version of Avant Browser out there. Fixes a few bugs and makes the icon a cool looking blue...
Thursday, November 20, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment