8:43 a.m.
8:43 and I just now finished with the morning web-site routine. I guess not being at work Thursday and Friday really let my surfing pile up. But I'm done now. On to my blog entry.
Matrix.
Well. Uh. Yeah.
The movie was cool, don't get me wrong. But I felt like a 3 dollar whore after it was over. "What? No reach around?" In my opinion it was missing about 30 minutes. You know, the 30 minutes where they actually would of had some closure? It was fun but it (or Reloaded for that matter) didn't live up to the potential presented by the first movie. Let down.
Broadbanned?
Watch out world. Bloyds go high speed in 1 week. We bit the bullet and signed up for SBC's DSL promotion over the weekend. Pretty good deal. Lots of free crap and we only pay for the shipping. Hardware should be in hand this week and the line should be active by the 17th. Yea us! Now I have to find a Live starter kit w/ headset for $49.99. They are still out there...
OSU Football.
We sucked ass. Glad I didn't watch it.
Monday, November 10, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment