Ok, I've got nothing. I've had nothing for a while. This is a post to simply move Chaplin's ass flower down further on the page (at the request of un-named parties)
WAIT!
Maybe I do have something. The parents came into town Sunday night (Dad has some use-it or lose-it vacation) and stayed until this morning. They were down here on a mission to get us a christmas present (I know, it's early but I'm not complaining). They wanted to get us a dining room table but we really don't have room for one. So we figured that we could use a new computer desk more than a dining room table. Well, we found a nice one and it is currently in the living room of the apartment awaiting to be assembled. It is a pretty nice corner desk. I know, you are thinking "Mark, why the hell didn't you have it together last night?". Well, we have to re-arrange the hell room (read: 2nd bedroom w/ deep red walls) and assemble the desk in place. I don't think it will fit through the door if we assemble it in the living room. So since the wife was working late last night (Suck) I waited til tonight so she could give her blessing on how the room will be (re)arranged.
Wow. That was a lot of typing. But wait, there's more....
Crimson Skies.
Awesome. Fun. Beautiful. This game is a blast to play. Problem is that I bought it on Saturday and I've only played it 30 minutes so far. Must remedy this tonight.....
Hmmm, that wasn't much more. well, hopefully it is enough so that you don't have to stare at chaplin's brown-eye anymore.....
Tuesday, November 04, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment