"I think Matrix Revolutions can best be described as a two hour long episode of Dragon Ball Z guest starring Jesus."
I think that has to be the funniest quote I've seen about Revolutions since it came out.
DSL
So much to my amazement, the DSL line was installed and running Friday afternoon. SBC actually beat their own installation date by 4 days. I couldn't believe it. I had heard horror stories about geting DSL installed. This was a breeze. Naturally I had to put it through some "line checks" and "tests" (read: Crimson Skies and BF1942) and everything checked out good.
Andes
So the wife wanted to buy me some new shampoo over the weekend. I really don't care what I wash my hair with since it's going to fall out anyways. This new stuff is called Tea Tree or something-or-other. Point is, I get to wash my hair with a shampoo that smells a whole lot like those Andes mints.....
Xbox Live
Almost forgot. My Gamertag is Speedbmp if anyone needs to know....
Monday, November 17, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment