It's a drill
At work this morning we had our tornado drill. I know these serve a purpose and have to be done, but standing in line against a wall for 15 minutes is boring. At least it wasn't like when we were kids and had to get under our desks. The funny thing was you couldn't really here the alarm from my office area. Doesn't that make you feel safe? Right.
As I mentioned I had to buy a new camera this past week. My shutter went out on my old one. Got the new one in yesterday, which I thought I was getting a steal on because I already had a lens and didn't have to buy a new one. Guess what, yep, the lens didn't fit. I guess it was too old. So, I got to drop more money today on a lens and spend over $30 to rush shipping to get it by the end of the week. Good thing I got that bonus this week!
Wednesday, March 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment