Right
Somehow C&S went to apply for a mortgage loan the same day we did and we hadn't talked about it with each other. So we get married in the same year, now we're going to buy a house in the same year. Craziness!
School started back this week and I am already wanting this semester over. How can I be expected to go to class 3 nights a week when I want to be out looking for a house? And then I will have summer classes to worry about too. Jeez!
I finally got a new camera after wasting about $150 on shipping that we won't get back. Turns out Nikon is the only company out their that makes a manual camera I can afford right now. Wish I would have known that 2 weeks ago! Oh well, that's life right.
Man, my 10 yr high school reunion is this June. I can't believe it's been 10 yrs already. I'm still not finished with college and won't be for about another 3 years. I hated high school but am kind of excited about going. There are a few people I would like to see how they are doing, and a few I hope got all fat and stuff. Wrong, I know.
Happy Wednesday!
Wednesday, March 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment