Today was a good day
Today I am having a good day! I got paid today, I got a bonus which also hits today and my new camera arrives today. As some of you know I have been in a funk for a while now and things are looking up a little. Gives me new hope. I even went online and found a house and a dog for us yesterday. Now if Mark would do his part and deal with the whole money thing...hee hee. Oh, I almost forgot, I'm also on Spring Break this week. I still have to go to work, but can go home and do nothing if I choose and that's a great feeling. Maybe this will inspire some of you to have a good day to. Now I shall have Ice Cube stuck in my head until I can go home and listen to it.
Tuesday, March 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment