Good morning and happy Friday!
Got up at the normal time this morning. Nothing out of the ordinay. Proceeded with the morning routine and left on time.
As I was walking down the steps to the car, I noticed a few cars parked oddly in the apt. parking lot. One car had "WBAP" (the local AM talk radio station) on the side.
At this point I look to the building just east of ours and notice 4 police cars, 1 crime scene investigation van, 1 news van (with the tall broadcast mast) all parked out front. There were also another 2 broadcast vans parked right outside the gate with thier masts up as well. I noticed a guy walking towards me with a press ID (the WBAP car) so I asked him what was happening.
He tells me that apparently some guy stole a Jaguar in Carrollton and had his own little crime spree. Held up some people at a few ATM's and then made his way to our apt complex. I was told he forced his way into a first floor apt and ended up shooting a lady with a shotgun. She is ok, it only grazed her. He then fled the scene.
Here is a link to the story.
So how was everyone else's morning?
Friday, June 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment