Thursday, March 08, 2007

Actual conversation held this morning in bed after the alarms went off:

Wife: "You get in the shower first..."

Me: "No, you get in the shower first. I was first yesterday..."

Wife: "No, you get in the shower first..." etc...

Needless to say, we didn't want to get out of bed.

5 comments:

greenGuru said...

What a coincidence. I had that same conversation with Trog this morning!

Candice said...

Lol. I ended up in the shower and he didn't take one. It was HELL to get up today.

cyclefreaks said...

Getting up is always hard for me. Try getting up when you're hungover and on a semi-vacation!! Today was killer!

Anonymous said...

It's even harder when you get out of bed at 5:00, and your sig other doesn't have a reason to get out of bed or anything until 9:30 or later.

Candice said...

Lol, that is when we get up.