Tis done
I had my surgery on Monday and it went well like the doctor hoped it would. It still hurt like hell, but not as bad as the last one so I'm grateful. Once again Vicodin is my friend for the next couple days. I go back in for my follow up on Thursday. If I'm lucky I will be released to go back to work on Friday. That's good because I'm not getting paid for any of this.
We saw 300 on Sunday. Wow. That's a good movie for all. Even small chested women walk out feeling good about themselves. ; )
I have some news but I won't be blogging it until it's offical. Should be by the end of the week. EDIT: No, we aren't having a baby.
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
holy hell, are you pregnant?? Don't leave the bloop hanging like this!
Huh, people do read my posts.
No silly, they don't do surgery on pregnant people and then send them home with a Vicodin rx. Nevermind that I would call my family and tell them, not let them read it on a blog.
Those are all good points that you bring up. :)
Unholy Hell! Is Mark pregnant?!
What a douche.
Post a Comment