Friday, March 23, 2007

Time for my big news

I gave my two weeks notice today at work. Starting in April I will be working at the Banfield vet in the Petsmart here as the new office manager. That's right kids, I finally got my job! I was so excited after getting the offer I was shaking. I get to see animals all day, become a manager, drive is MUCH closer and I get to wear scrubs. This is as close to being a vet as I can get, can't do the school part for it. I don't even care that I will be taking a pretty big pay cut or working weekends. And I should finally get to finish my last four classes and graduate.

My other great news, the insurance is covering my surgeries almost 100%. ROCK ON!

You won't hear from us much this weekend. The big dog show is here and I have my orientation to be an SPCA volunteer on Sunday.

Kick ass

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

C- That is awesome! I am so glad thinga are finally starting to go good for you.
I couldn't work in a vet's office -I would want to bring all the dogs home with me.

Okjerm said...

Congrats.