The corgi weekend is finally here
This weekend is the corgi picnic and I can't wait. Our rescue gets all the proceeds from the silent auction this year. Mark and I will be shooting the pictures so we are going to be super busy. Megan will be Tinkerbell, Jack will be Captain Jack and Luke will be a horse with the headless horseman on the back. They will hate it but we have to participate and they won't have the costumes on for long.
We have been planning for this weekend for a year and all of a sudden it doesn't seem like enough time. I keep running through everything in my head and freaking out a little. Please let me take good pictures, please let the weather be nice, please let the silent auction be a success, please let me NOT get peed on this year.
We took the kids to the groomers today. All the auction items I have arranged are here or on their way. I will take the car in to make sure its road trip ready this week. I'm sure it will all come together in the end, this is just hell for a planner like me.
Oh, did I mention this all takes place on our anniversary?
Anyway, please send all your good thoughts our way this weekend.
Monday, October 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
"We have been planning for this weekend for a year and all of a sudden it doesn't seem like enough time. I keep running through everything in my head and freaking out a little. Please let me take good pictures, please let the weather be nice, please let the silent auction be a success, please let me NOT get peed on this year."
Sounds like the wedding and all the fears I had including not getting peed on this time.
Lol, I hope you didn't get peed on!
Post a Comment