Corgis everywhere!!!
This year's corgi celebration was huge! We had a record number of people attend, 200, we had $3500 raised for our rescue and we adopted out a dog all in one day. It was amazing and so much fun. There are tons of photos to edit, I'll share some of my favorite when I'm done. I know it was our anniversary and we're supposed to do romantic stuff, but I had a great time and the full support of my husband and I don't think I could have asked for more.
Reminder for next year: do NOT hit Austin at rush hour!!
We spent yesterday driving home and recovering. Today the hubby is back and work and I'm cleaning house. Next weekend we are off to OK for the wedding party!
Oh, for those of you who care Puscifer comes out tomorrow. I will be picking it up!
Monday, October 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment