The hubby and I were at our local Kroger to buy pork steaks and they were having a sale and all out. We then decided to drive to the other Kroger in our town and found some. We got up to the self checkout and it kept ringing up for $2.99/lb. instead of $1.99/lb. We called the lady over and the next thing we knew we were getting them for free because the meat department had done the mis-mark. Kick ass! I told him I knew we should have bought two packs!
We are supposed to go to the state fair tomorrow with some people from my work but today people started backing out. I guess we'll see. Sucks because we have never been to the state fair here and I was really looking forward to going with the gang.
I shot some more pictures of Chrystine's jewelry today. Great stuff. She comes up with some of the coolest ideas. It will make me look good to add to my portfolio. Then I will have the corgi function this month. Maybe someday I will have someone to show it all to.
We both went to the sleep doctor last week. Me for my follow up since getting my cpap and him for his first visit. They were also able to get him in for his sleep study that night so we are waiting for the results. One of the things they did was change me from Ambien to Rozerem. KNOCKED ME ON MY ASS! I took the first one about 11pm, didn't have to be at work until 10am the next day so I thought that would be plenty of time. Wrong. I was so out of it after getting to work I had to call Mark and be sure he would pick me up on his way home and arranged for a co-worker to take my car home. The doctor's office told me I can't take it after 9pm and to try that. Next day, still out of it. The hubby took me to work and picked me up later, co-worker still had my car for me. The doctor's office told me at that point to try 1/2 and see. I did ok Saturday. I didn't take one last night because I did some social drinking so we shall see how it goes tonight.
Don't forget, Transformers comes on Tuesday. On HD even!
Here's some pictures from Megan and Jack's birthday, it happens to be the same day. There is also a picture of Mario I shot when he jumped into the box I use to shoot Chrystine's jewelry.


No comments:
Post a Comment