Monday, November 05, 2007

Brena

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is Brena, pronounced Brenya like the A Perfect Circle song. She belonged to one of my best friend's but divorce has changed living situations and she needs a new home. We picked her up yesterday and she seems to be adjusting to life with the corgis and cats pretty well.

We saw the gang at Jerm & Andia's reception yesterday. It was good to see you all and Steph looks cute as a button!

For those of you in the S.S. area there is a great chinese place in the shopping center with Cresent Cafe. They make stuff fresh when you order it. Mmm. I wish there was one here.

Enjoy this beautiful weather! I love fall. My kids keep going outside and just laying in the sun in the backyard. I wish it was like this longer here.

4 comments:

Okjerm said...

You're telling me in all the Dallas Metroplex there's not a restaurant like the one in Sand Springs, Ok?

Candice said...

I'm saying I wish there was one in McKinney.

Angie said...

There's probably something like it in Dallas, which has absolutely everything in the known universe (unless you like fried cat, then you have to go to central Arlington) but then there's traffic, and the exorbitant prices... I like McKinney. It's far away from the metroplex but still considered a suburb. Don't know where I was going with this comment, so.. uh...

Very cute puppy!! :)

Anonymous said...

Lucky puppy!