Monday, November 19, 2007

Simple but good

I threw something together for dinner that I thought was pretty good and decided to share.
I browned a pound of ground beef, some onion and minced garlic. Cooked 1/2 cup elbow mac. Added a can of mexican stewed tomatoes, black beans (rinsed) and a can of tomato sauce. Simmed about 10 minutes.

Anyone out there ever watch the live in London concerts on Mojo? The Killers are on and sound pretty good. I would like to see them live. You can also hear him run out of breath and tell its really live. Nice change these days. He also just told most of the bands out, emo etc. that they are lazy and suck and to try a little. Lol, funny shit.

Plans for the holidays? We are staying home and might have a friend coming here to escape life for a day. I have to work the day before and the day after so I didn't want to drive all day this year. If you are driving be safe and have fun. Eat lots of turkey and shit.

1 comment:

Angie said...

That sounds like it would be good with some colby-jack cheese thrown on top.

I think I'll skip the shit and just have lots of turkey.

HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY!!!