Monday, November 12, 2007

Laundry fairy

I wish there was a laundry fairy and she would come visit me. Just do her magic and all my laundry would be caught up and put away.

I played GH III Saturday night and had a blast. We had a couple over, ate some munchies, drank a little and rocked out! It was a good time had by all and I can't wait to do it again.

I need an assistant. I am so tired, busy and behind on stuff I need an assistant to follow me around and help me get my life back in order. I need to totally clean and organize the office, paint the rooms, clean the rest of the house, file all the tons of paper piles I have, update my calendar, get better organized at work, figure out monies for Christmas and get shopping.

4 comments:

cyclefreaks said...

don't even get me started on this topic. I have a dishes fairy right now but I don't have a laundry fairy or a sweet the dog hair fairy or a grocery fairy... i want one of each. And the baby isn't even here yet. How the hell will I manage when she is?? God, it's so overwhelming to think about.

I haven't played GH much lately, I liked the songs on the 2nd one better...

Mark said...

Metallica and Pearl Jam on GH3.

'nuff said.

Okjerm said...

More importantly non-cover versions of Metallica, Aerosmith, G&R and others on GH3.

Mark said...

Aero-Who?