Thursday, December 13, 2007

Cause I'm bored

Everyday Life

Take this survey

1.You have 10 dollars and need to buy snacks at a gas station: Dr. Pepper, beef jerky, cheetos

2. If you were reincarnated as a sea creature, what would you want to be? Sebastin

3. Who’s your favorite redhead? Lesley

4. What do you order when youre at IHOP? Breakfast Sampler, toast instead of pancakes

5. Last book you read? Trashy romance novel

6. Describe your mood. sad

7. Describe the last time you were injured? Strained my back a couple weeks ago

8. Of all your friends, who would you want to be stuck in a well with? Mark

9. Rock concert or symphony? Rock

10. What is the wallpaper of your cell phone? Mimi

11. Favorite Soda? Dr. Pepper

12. What type of shirt are you wearing? T-shirt

13. If you could only use one form of transportation: car

14. Most recent movie you have watched in theatres? Can’t remember

15. Name an actor/actress/singer you have had the hots for: Johnny Depp

16. Whats your favorite kind of cake? Wacky chocolate cake or my bundt cake

17. What did you have for dinner last night? sandwich

18. Look to your left, what do you see? Luke laying on his back waiting for belly rubs

19. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? sometimes

20. Favorite toy as a child? Depended on the age

21. Do you buy your own groceries? yes

22. Do you think people talk about you behind your back? yes

23. When was the last time you had gummy worms? Halloween

24. Whats your favorite fruit? strawberries

25. Do you have a picture of yourself doing a cartwheel? Not that I recall

26. Do you like running long distances? Lol, no, I’m fat and don’t run

27. Have you ever eaten snow? Sure, but not the yellow kind

28. What color are your bedsheets? purple

29. Whats your favorite flower? tulip

30. Do you do ballet? Not since I was little

31. Do you listen to classical music? Some movie soundtracks

32. What is the 1st TV Theme song that pops in your head? depends

33. Do you watch Sponge bob? no

34. What temperature is it outside right now? 30 something

35. Do people consider you smart? I guess

36. How many piercings do you have? three

37. Are you signed on AIM? Not right now

38. Have you ever tried gluing your fingers together? probably

39 .How do you feel about your family? Love them for the most part

40. Do you have an iPod? Nope

41. What time do you go to bed? 9:30-11

42. What CD is currently in your CD player? Mixed

43. What movie do you know every line to? Little Mermaid

44. What is your favorite salad dressing? Depends on my mood

45. What do you want for Christmas this year? I’m getting it, my family will be here

46. What family member/friend lives the farthest from you? Where? Grandparents, South Dakota

47. Do you like hugs? Yes, if I like you

48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach? Last night

49. Whats the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name? they leave the L out of my last name

50. Last person you hugged? Mark

2 comments:

Angie said...

Yeah, you were bored!

Cool survey though... I'm always looking for new ones. Thanks!

(cause I'm bored, too!)

cyclefreaks said...

i'm bored too. but still a procrastinator, so i'll do it later. ;)