Monday, December 10, 2007

Random C stuff

We had to make a Toys 'R Us run yesterday and Mark and I had a blast. We split up and had moments from our childhood. I saw Cabbage Patch dolls, My Little Pony, Strawberry Shortcake, Hello Kitty and more. It was awesome! I also found some stuff for the dogs, yep, really. Then the best part ever. I was going up and down the isles in the baby section and found the baby gift my niece can't live without. A bib that says "I love my aunt"! I bought it and would have bought two if they would have had more. I was so freaking excited!

Later we made a run to Barnes and Noble and I hit the children's book area for more stuff for the niece and had another trip down memory lane. I saw all kinds of books from when I was a kid I loved. I went it to get one or two and came out with about 6. Baby Cheney will have lots of books. I had an added bonus to help me shop, my friend Chrystine was with me and her daughter just turned 7 and she told me about some really good books they had read so I picked up a couple of those. I finally made myself leave that area before I did anymore damage. I think I could spend and spend on my niece and still think of more things I want her to have.

Mark and I have so much cleaning to do this week. We are having my work Christmas party here Saturday night and I don't know where we will put everyone. It's going to be like Mark's big 30 only not summer so people won't be hanging out outside. Then we hope to keep it clean so it will be all ready when the family starts to show up. We are doing Christmas here this year and I'm so excited. Mark got all the lights up outside and we are going to finish the inside this week. He has really helped me actually look forward to Christmas again.

Sorry if no one really heard from me last week. My co-worker was on vacation so it was all me open to close everyday. My check will be huge, 94 hours for two weeks, but damn I was tired. I am looking forward to a nice, normal work week this week. Oh, we also have a new doctor starting this week. He came by over the weekend when we got into town to introduce himself and he seems really cool. This could really help things turn around there. Keep your fingers crossed!!!

Last things, tomorrow is HARRY POTTER DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bloyd out.

No comments: