The fucking suck
I had to go a couple weeks with out being able to charge my head, no time, and was finally able to do so over the holiday break. As soon as I turned it back on I knew something was wrong. The right side wasn't working right. I called my doctor's office and made an appointment. There are 8 leads on each side, you don't use them all most of the time. The right side only has three left in working order and they are not functioning properly. Long story short = surgery again. I go in the first full week in January and will be off work for two weeks. Once again I get to start the new year with a painful surgery, no pay for two weeks, meet deductibles again, etc. I'm so happy. Ha. Not to mention my hair had just grown out to the point of being even with the rest. Back to square one. Sorry Steph, this means I will look and smell funny at the shower. Love me anyway?
Hope you are all doing well and enjoy whatever time you get off or still have left. I know I'm glad to be home until Wednesday. : )
Incase I don't post again before then, Happy New Year and be safe!!!
Sunday, December 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
dude, you look and smell funny all the time and we still love you!!
:D LOL
But seriously, sorry you have to go through that again. It is the big suck.
Dammit! Sneff beat me to the joke!
Post a Comment