Tuesday, January 01, 2008

2007

1. Did you have any relationships this year? yep

2. Did you have your birthday yet? yes, months ago

3. Cried? yep

4. Been on a diet? not really, but I need to be

5. Pulled an all nighter? not by choice, damn insomnia

6. Drank Starbucks? hell yes

7. Went Camping? no, not a nature girl

8. Bought something(s)? lol, yes

9. Met someone special? I met a lot of special people

10. Been out of state? yep

12. What are you thinking about? how I need to go to bed early if I'm going to take Nyquil & Ambien

___________________________________________
1.) Hugged someone? almost everyday

2.) Slept in someone elses bed? yep

3.) Got a job? yes, with some amazing people

4.) Loaned out money? yes

5.) Gotten in a car accident? no

6.) Gone over your mobile phone bill? sure

7.) Been called a slut? lol, who knows

8.) Done something you regret? yes and no

LAST :
_________________________________________________________
Last Person you hugged? Mark

Last Person to call you? Chrystine

When was the last time you felt stupid? daily

Who did you last yell at? dogs or cats

What did you do today? was lazy as hell, I have a cold ok

TEN FACTS :
___________________________________________________________
01. Name? Candice

02. Natural hair color? dark brown

03. Initials? CLB

04. Hair style? short bob, for a few more days

5. Eye color? hazel

06. Height: 5'3 1/2"

07. Pets: lol, yes please!!!!

08. Mood? blah

09. Where would you rather be? no where, just feeling better

10. What was the last thing you drank? Dr. Pepper and Pomegranate Blueberry juice

TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE:

01. Have you ever been in love: yes

02. Do you believe in love? yes

03. Why did your LAST relationship fail? it was pointless

04. Have you ever been heartbroken: sure

05. Have you ever broken someone’s heart? who knows

06. Have you ever fallen for your best friend? I married him!

07. Have you ever liked someone but never told them? maybe back in the day

08. Are you afraid of commitment? lol, no

10. Have you had more than 5 different serious relationships in your life? maybe

4 EMOTIONS
___________________________________________________________
01. Are you missing someone right now? yes

02. Are you happy? I'm ok

03. Are you eating anything? no

04. Do you like someone right now? I like a lot of people

No comments: