Tomorrow is the day
Man, it seems like a lot of people are having surgery this week. Steph's mom, Andia's grandma, my friend's toddler, and me. Did I forget anyone? Guess you could say we are getting it done right away in the year and can spend the rest of the year healing and improving. Or some shit like that.
I can't sleep right now. Too nervous, too much dread. I haven't slept worth a damn since finding out I have to have surgery again and last night was the worst. I felt like I had a kid cranked up on sugar trapped inside me. I took 1 and a 1/2 Ambien and nothing. I spent half the night on the couch because I was keeping Mark up. Grr.
My nerd self bought the Streets Of Fire Soundtrack. : ) Cause we should be going nowhere fast!
I have lots of books to read and will take the gift card I got from Cory and Steph to Barnes and Noble tonight and get more. I have two weeks to kill. Two weeks of meds, movies and books. And the internet of course. Feel free to chat if you can during the day. I will be bored.
Depsite my fear and dread right now there is one thing keeping me giddy and going, the baby. I can't wait for my niece to get here. I have to hurry up and get better so I can hold her when she is born. I have my bag of books for the shower, I'm going to get decorations tonight and gifts. Lol, one of the only times I'm looking forward to the asswhip drive to OK. This baby girl is going to be the best thing ever. Thanks again Cory & Steph, we love you!
Stay tuned, my next update might be that Brena has found a home. Keep your fingers crossed!
Tuesday, January 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
glad the surgery went well. get better soon.
I'm glad it was easier on you too.
Post a Comment