Seven thing about me
1. I used to like to watch scary movies and now I won't watch them at all. I can still read a scary book, but forget watching the movie. Not sure what happened there.
2. The best time I ever had in school was my two years at vo-tech for Photography. I loved the friends I made and going to learn new things there everyday. One semester I even had perfect attendance.
3. I learned how to whistle in the last couple years for my cat. I don't know how I finally learned and can't do it great, but I can do it!
4. Dry skin is the worst thing to me. The sound of it rubbing together is like nails down the chalk board for me. Mark's elbows make me want to cry.
5. I once had a married guy kiss me at work. It was about ten years ago.
6. I have gotten someone fired twice for their stupid actions. The first time was for hitting on me. I worked somewhere with the no dating rule and this guy kept hitting on me and my boss found out and fired him. The second time a manager tried to force me to give her my birth certificate at work so she could go get a fake id.
7. I have a huge fear of having a house fire and losing all my babies. It has taken me years to agree to leaving the crockpot on when we are not here. I have had dreams about it and it freaks me out.
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey, I totally understand about the crock pot. I will leave the dryer on, but only if it's close to stopping to begin with, and I am really anal about unplugging things that aren't in use. I used to have nightmares where I was coming around the corner on my street and all I could see were flames shooting from my house, and firetrucks everywhere.
Cool about the whistling. I still can't do it.
Good list.
I had the same problem with leaving the iron plugged-in when I left for work. Only after years of training in Tulsa was Ronnie able to break me of that. I have no idea why our apartment never burned down.
I used to worry about the crockpot, then came to the realization that really, that's why crockpots were born. So we could cook without having to be there for it... My current "fire" fear involves my straightening iron, which for some reason does not have an auto shut-off.
Your brother on the other hand... he has some real OCD issues with this sort of thing.
I also have the retarded cat that chews on tags so the hair dryer and anything else with a safety tag must be unplugged so he doesn't hurt himself.
Post a Comment