Cory will simply put the profanity filter on like when he used to go over to Jay's house when they were young. Technology has also improved greatly since then.
I only ever got busted for saying "Fart" in front of Jay's parents. For the record, Jay was, in fact, the one who got in trouble for swearing. They just blamed me.
I said that too. I will NOT cuss around my kids! They will learn not to use profanity. My first three kids knew better... if they uttered a "Bad Word," they'd have me smack their hands. Likewise, they'd smack mine if I slipped up.
These kids, though, the two youngest, hear it from their father so much it's impossible to put any kind of discipline to it. I just hang my head and sigh, now, unless it's the EFF-word or something equally as profane.
6 comments:
Nope, you people seem to think Cory rules this roost. He doesn't! My daughter will not have a potty mouth until she's a teenager!
(cute kid tho)
You think she won't over hear him talking like that?
Cory will simply put the profanity filter on like when he used to go over to Jay's house when they were young. Technology has also improved greatly since then.
I only ever got busted for saying "Fart" in front of Jay's parents. For the record, Jay was, in fact, the one who got in trouble for swearing. They just blamed me.
I said that too. I will NOT cuss around my kids! They will learn not to use profanity. My first three kids knew better... if they uttered a "Bad Word," they'd have me smack their hands. Likewise, they'd smack mine if I slipped up.
These kids, though, the two youngest, hear it from their father so much it's impossible to put any kind of discipline to it. I just hang my head and sigh, now, unless it's the EFF-word or something equally as profane.
That really WAS a cute little kid.
Post a Comment