Friday, January 11, 2008

Picture time

I guess I grabbed the camera after getting home from surgery at some point the first night and snapped some pictures. I don't really remember it, but some of them were pretty good. (Note: there are my property so don't steal my work, not that anyone I know would)
Snoozing on the couch
Brena sleeping on the couch
Lined up and ready
Baggy & Mario side by side
Don't you want to feed me some of that?
Luke playing it up
Lip smacking good
Mario lickin good
My close up
Megan face close up
What? Yes I want food!
Megan infront of the fridge
Cuddle time with dad
Mark and Luke sleeping

3 comments:

greenGuru said...

Nice pics. You should post some more often.

cyclefreaks said...

Glad I'm not the only one who's bored enough on a Saturday to visit the bloop. :)

Said this already, but that pic of Mark and Luke is just awesome. You should print it and frame it.

Candice said...

I think it will have to go up in the guest room. They just looked so cute all cuddle up.