Thursday, May 08, 2008

Cake and Pie

Started the new job Monday. I have worked two days so far and like it. Right now I am in training so I have to stand there and watch them be super busy and can only help a little because I don't know enough yet. I hate this phase. I work tomorrow and Saturday and don't know the schedule after that yet.

Iron Man is amazing. I agree, I wanted to turn around and see it again right when it ended. Man he is hot! I think I just forgave him for screwing up Ally.

The pup got his staples out yesterday. We still have to take it easy for about another 4 weeks and then we can post him. He is also officially under 50 lbs now! About 10 more to go. We will slowly start to increase his exercise as his healing permits.


No comments: