Monday, May 19, 2008

Red needs to go

The red post needs to be bumped down. Pro Flowers stepped up and sent her amazing flowers right on time. I think she actually said they were gorgeous. Now we know, and knowing is half the battle. GO JOE!!

Mark and I both got new toys yesterday. He got some new video game, shocked? I got a key chain digital frame to carry around all the new pictures of Kaia. Now we have to get mom one. They are so much easier then a brag book and I can always have the latest pictures with me. : )

Without going through all the details, you don't want to know, I think I have a kidney stone. I was sent to the specialist a couple weeks ago and last week for an ultra sound and some x-rays. One of the coolest things for me was getting to actually see what my battery pack looks like. They didn't sit down and show me everything they were putting in before the surgery so I have never actually seen this stuff. And I had an x-rays tech that knew his shit, he knew exactly what kind of nerve stimulator I had and why. No one ever knows that. Anyway, after the x-rays I went onto the ultra sound of the kidneys. I did everything, got dressed and was waiting in the lobby for my copies of the x-rays when the ultra sound tech came out and asked me to come back. They needed one more shot of my left side again. She kept saying yep, there it is, etc. So I asked what she saw. They are not supposed to tell you anything, but she told me there was prob ably a stone there. Of course as far as my doctor knows, I know nothing and am just waiting until I see him this week to go over the results. Part of what has had me freaked out is I have been having a lot of pain around my battery pack for the last few weeks. I kept thinking something was wrong and was scared I would have to go have more surgery. Maybe this will be why it hurts and after the stone passes the pain will go away. Fingers crossed.

Just in case you haven't seen it lately Guru's numbers are WAY down! He's in the last round right now so lets be sure to help him through.

That's all for now.

No comments: