Inside looking out?
OK, I know I've said this before, but this is my/our blog so I am goign to say it again.
The new A Perfect Circle album kicks ass. Took me a while to completely come around on it, but the song "The Outsider" got me off the fence. Oh, and it has a pretty funny video on their web page for said song.
Here is the link. THey also have a interesting performance on Jay Leno you can watch off the site also...
Regurgitating links
I usually don't like to post links that other websites (that my target audience may frequent, say Penny-Arcade) post on their own pages. But this is pretty damn cool and I thought that the 2 or 3 non-geeks who come here might like to see. I'll let you fight amongst yourselves for those 3 spots...
Dialect Maps
Ides (idiots) of March
Since the Ides were mentioned previously, check this out.
Friday, March 26, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment