Monday, March 29, 2004

Is this what normal feels like?

I'm just bored. Tired too, but I don't know why.

Most peopole know about my rapid consumption of pillows. Well, time had come for a new pillow according to my neck. So we made the trek to Bed, Bath, and Beyond. No wait, Linens'n'things. (side story, don't ask). Picked out the headrest and tried it out last night. It worked nice. But now all I wantto do is go home and sleep more. Coupled with a boring day complete with Rice-a-Roni at the desk, I'm ready to head out.

Come on 2:15. You are only... 1 hour, 35 minutes away....

Got big plans, yessir. Got some Anime to watch so I can return it to a friend and I think I'm actually going to work on a model this afternoon.

Don't get me wrong, I'm up for BF tonight if anyone is interested. (Jerm, go buy BF1942 and download the desert combat mod, trust me.)

No comments: