Sunday, June 27, 2004

Finally
Ok, so I have been trying to make Turtle Cake for Mark since we met. Well, I finally got it to turn out right today. Mind you I have made it many times with no trouble while living at my parents. The first time I tried to make it for the guys in Stillwater I discovered my oven there sucked ass and it was ruined. Then I tried to make it for the Super Bowl and I discovered you can not sub Carnation for Milnot. It has to be Milnot to turn out right. Had to throw that one away too. Today however was great. It came it just as it should and was yummy. My treat for Mark's birthday was a success. Now, don't you all forget he turns 27 Tuesday.

Oh, why is it that NO ONE has been blogging? I finally have time to blog and no one wants to read them. That is so not cool. Some of you haven't made a post on your own blogs in almost a month, others longer then that. WTF?

No comments: