Wednesday, June 16, 2004

My week so far

Well, started off with a pretty shitty Monday. I found out the job I have really been wanting, the one with the 3 hour interview, had been given to someone internal late last week. Since the lady said she would hang on to my resume and that we did have a good interview now all I can do is hope this person doesn't work out. Oh, and look for something else in the mean time.

Last week I found out they cancelled my summer class due to lack of people enrolled. And since they cut back on the number of classes over the summer there really wasn't anything else for me to take. I just lost a whole semester. Oh well, I'm already going to be old as hell when I finally do graduate. Nevermind we still might want kids after that.

Anyway, back to Monday, after finding that out it just put me in a bad mood. So, I got home and had the honey take me to see Shrek 2. I'm also all alone at work cause my buddy is stuck in Cozumel right now. Damn, why can't that be me? He's been there for a week now and we still don't know when he'll be able to come back. Then throw in that my team at work will be short a person everyday, except Monday, for the week. Possibly two. And I find myself starting to realize that parts of my job put me to sleep. The scanning part I like, makes the day go by faster. The indexing part, ugh. I have had more time to help with that lately and can say that I haven't missed not doing it.

Let's see, what else? Oh, one of my bestfriends is probably finding out this week she has Graves disease. That will be two of my friends under the age of 30 with fucked up diseases that hardly anyone gets. And they will have to deal with them for the rest of their lives. My heart breaks for them. At least I know they are strong enough to handle it.

Right, enough bitching about my life. There's more, but I don't think you want to hear it. Hope you all have a good week and Happy Birthday to Steph.

No comments: