Nice weekend
Sure is tough coming off a really long weekend. Let's see, it started Friday around 9:30 a.m. and ended when I got to work Wednesday morning around 10:00 a.m. Today wasn't easy either. I finally drug in around 7:15.
Friday night we headed over to The Flying Suacer in Addison. Nice place. Had a very nice Franziskaner Hefe-weizen. Here is the beer list. This place may have to be a regular happy hour destination.
After that we headed off to play miniature golf (slightly loaded). I highly recommend a buzzed round of golf.
Cory and Steph showed up on Sunday for some R&R. We ventured out to the Addison Arts festival, grilled up some food one night, played miniature golf again (but on a different and MUCH harder golf course), played some fierce taboo, and lounged around the pool.
All in all, I give the weekend a 9 out of 10. It missed a point by not having enough Halo, but that leaves something to work on in future attempts.
Thursday, June 03, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment