Sunday, February 25, 2007

Can you say busted?

Someone doesn't need a cell phone.

I have a question, what do you like better, black and white photos or color? Mark and I have been having a hard time finding anything we like to put on the big blank wall in the living room. I found some photos I had taken in my last semester but he didn't want to do that because they are black & white and he wants color on the wall. I have always noticed for some reason my eye is really drawn to black and white photos. And I love taking black and white pictures. I like the way it makes the subject pop.

Poor Megan. I let the dogs out after their breakfast and a few minutes later I saw that Megan had blood on her pants. My baby girl had a bad poo. I called my mentor for advice. Right now we are just watching her and hoping it doesn't repeat itself.

We were doing a little cleaning today and discovered our current foster, Henry, has been using the guestroom for his bathroom. That sucks. We also found out our carpet cleaner is dead. Thank god for the SpotBot.

UPDATE: There was a corgi on the Oscar's! Did you see it! KICKED ASS!

Anyway, hope you are having a good weekend. Happy flying today Boone!

1 comment:

cyclefreaks said...

I like black and white photos. Your best bet is b/w photos on a colored wall, then you're both happy. :)