Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Comfort food

Why is it when you think of comfort food it includes cheese, potatoes or sweets? I am pretty nervous today so I wanted comfort food for dinner. I had baked potato soup in a bread bowl and a chocolate malt for dessert on the way home. Whew, too much dairy. Anyway, I was thinking about how most of my comfort foods include those three. Oh, and bread. Never forget the bread.

What's your comfort food?

P.S. I won't be online for a couple days.

3 comments:

Skept said...

good luck with the surgery.

Okjerm said...

My mom's recipe for goulash. Hamburger, tomatoes and onion. I made a pot last week.

cyclefreaks said...

comfort food... you mean there is another kind of food out there? why, i haven't heard of such! it all comforts me!!

but seriously... i think one of my favorite comfort food things is a good old-fashioned, fattening as hell breakfast. Eggs, pancakes, sausage, biscuits and gravy...

holy hell that sounds sooo good.