Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Just to share

I am a true metal head now, Britney just wishes she looked this good! : )
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Upper back
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Lower back (where the battery pack is)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

6 comments:

greenGuru said...

Ok, you've absolutely got me beat, scar-wise. Those are beauties! I'll bet they heal nicely.

Candice said...

I know. At least my hair will cover one of them. I will probably buy every over the counter product that's supposed to help get rid of scars.

greenGuru said...

Save your money on all those scar solution thingys you can buy at the store. Most of them are crap.

When I went to that fancy plastic surgeon, he told me to just use regular lotion with aloe. (every day) He said that works as good or better than the other stuff I'd spent a ton of money on.

Okjerm said...

Uh... anyone want the turkey club I was eating while surfing the web at lunch?

Anonymous said...

OWWW! What I found that works really well for scars is vitman E oil and lotion.

Again, OWWW!

Candice said...

Staples are out, everything is healing fine. Thanks for asking.