Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Thanks Andia!

Thanks to a phone call I just got from Andia I am now working on getting copies of Up Late when Cory was on. I have called and left a VM and also sent an email, http://www.uplatetv.com/. I will let you know if I am successful.


Happy Valentine's day to you all! Eat lots of chocolate because that's what today is about if you ask me. I'm drooling thinking of a good chocolate cake right now.

***BREAKING NEWS***
Ben Sumner just called me back. He is going to mail me copies of the show with Cory on it since I'm in Dallas and can't watch it on tv. KICK ASS! Mark is already on the job of figuring out how to get copies to the others that requested them. Ben was a very nice guy, I consider what he did going above and beyond. And Cory, he said thanks for being on the show.

2 comments:

Okjerm said...

Keep after them on the phone. I wrote two emails to them asking about the live studio audience the website claims the show has.

I'm buying a video capture card after work.

Anonymous said...

No problem. I was trying to find a way that we could make sure you all got to see it.