Thursday, February 14, 2008

Best ever

Today is going down in my book as my best Valentine's day ever. I woke up and made a cake for the girls at work. Then I got ready and found a card waiting for me in the car. Work was nothing special, the good stuff came after I got home. I walked in the door to the best husband ever. I found a vase full of tulips, a card, dinner on the stove, fresh bread cooling and chocolate covered strawberries in the fridge. All from Mark. He also went to ten stores trying to find us a Wii. Unsuccessful, but that's only temporary. Soon I will be playing the Harry Potter wand game with my wonderful husband!!! Edit: Boone, get your mind out of the gutter!!!!

Its almost time to see Kaia again! Pictures will follow.

2 comments:

Okjerm said...

What did you get him?

Candice said...

He said he didn't want anything, so he got some cards and chocolates. We did the joint gifts.