Our Page. Our lack of Content.
that's not fucking right
Dude, I wish you hadn't told us. I was sitting here looking at it thinking, "Well, its on a paper towel, so it's something in their house. And I can't tell what those things are but maybe there's some kind of skewer."God, was I off base.
What am I missing?
Guess I'll go ahead and tell then, is a pair of Chihuahua balls, just removed in a neuter.
So we're going to start sharing pictures from work? 'cause I can top those pics. lol.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
that's not fucking right
Dude, I wish you hadn't told us. I was sitting here looking at it thinking, "Well, its on a paper towel, so it's something in their house. And I can't tell what those things are but maybe there's some kind of skewer."
God, was I off base.
What am I missing?
Guess I'll go ahead and tell then, is a pair of Chihuahua balls, just removed in a neuter.
So we're going to start sharing pictures from work? 'cause I can top those pics. lol.
Post a Comment