Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Feeling a lot of things all at once this week

Very sad, Baggy has diabetes now. That means two insulin injections a day and hopefully a new prescription food, we have to find someone that sells it. Now both my girls need extra care. Don't they know how much they mean to me?

Stressed from work shit. And I'm working at a different hospital to return the favor the did me when I had surgery. Its roughly an hour drive each way. I also had manager's meetings today all day, that involved an hour and a half drive there and an hour drive home. Good times.

Then there is my excitement because Misty is flying in Friday and we have her for the whole weekend. We are going to do some drinking, some eating, some girly stuff and just have a great time. I so need this.

Tired, Mark and I played the Wii tonight and wore ourselves out. Boxing and bowling are fun and physical. We decided boxing could be our duke it out fight method. Lol. A couple times I was giggling so hard I could barely see the screen. Fun stuff, you should try it.

I have a long wait until my next Kaia fix so I really need the pictures and post to continue daily.
Humorous Pictures

2 comments:

Okjerm said...

Andia and I have tenative plans to see Kaia this weekend. How much are you willing to pay for pictures of her? Ballpark figure.

cyclefreaks said...

speaking of this weekend, what are you guys feeding us??

:)

C - I don't have too many new ones but I'll post tonight. Gotta keep you loaded! :)

Sorry about work and Baggy. :(