Clocks
I swear pets have an internal clock of some kind. While I was home recovering from surgery Mario started going to the front door around noon crying and scratching at it for someone to open it so he could sun bathe. Today I am home sick and he started it right at noon. Yesterday around 12-12:30. Then he proceeds to roll around in the sun and talk like a dork, but we already know he's a special kitty ; ) He also knows when its time for him to eat dinner. The dogs always act hungry so its not as obvious with them.
If you get a chance check out www.cuteoverload.com today. There is the cutest little corgi puppy!
Got some not great news. I took Megan in for her dental Monday and while we had her out we took some x-rays of her back and legs to see why she runs a little funny. In a couple shots you could also see her lungs. The doctor and nurse both said they think she is older then four, maybe six. In younger dogs their lungs look different, as they get older the shots look a little cloudy. She also has some arthritis in her back. Not fun stuff. We took home some meds and will get to give her a little extra treat twice a day now, shh, she thinks its a treat.
Due to being sick we have to postpone our trip to see Kaia. THAT SUCKS!! But there is no way I'm going around them sick so another week it is. Besides, Cory said she would keep. : )
Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Poor Megan. Just make sure to keep slipping her some extra snacks. Snacks make everything better.
And Trog had a heck of an internal clock. If I came home from work even 30 minutes early, he'd give me a strange look--trying to understand what was happening.
I have this visual of all the little pets of the world wearing little watches...
Yeah, Kaia will keep. And we'll keep posting photos to hold you over. Will have some more a little later today.
Really? Thank you! I need daily fixes right now.
Post a Comment