Sunday, May 31, 2009

Cooking Experiment

Ok Drain, all this talk of the 5FB (Five Flavor Beef) made me decide to make some today. I'm going to try a different cut of beef than brisket. I'm convinced that the first time Micah made it, he didn't use brisket. I think he made it with a pot-roast cut so I bought one today.

The kicker is that apparently in Texas you can't buy alcohol (read: red/white wine) before noon. So I have to make a return trip to get the rest of the ingredients...

Idiots. Blue laws are retarded.

Edit: Got the wine, Food is cooking.

6 comments:

Skept said...

well?

Candice said...

Its still fucking cooking and its 7pm.

Mark said...

It's finished and I'll never use brisket for this recipe again.

The 7-bone roast was awesome.

Skept said...

And lo, on the seventh day, after seven and forty hours, it was done! And there was much rejoicing.

Candice said...

I agree to never using a brisket again.

cyclefreaks said...

I can't stop laughing. what a tard.