Thursday, April 10, 2003

Bozone and other goodies....

Ok, I couldn't find the exact place that I got the bozone definition from but aparently it is a common thing (pages with the definition, not bozone). (Ok, bozone actually is common but that's another rant). Here is a link to a page with other assorted (should-be) words....

Bozone, etc...

Holy Grail of Mice (aka, Of Mice and Mark)

Ok, on a whim I asked our dept. admin. asst. (we should just call her mom) if she could order me this fancy, whiz-bang $80 cordless mouse. I figured that the IT Police (See Mordac), the lesser known branch of the Cubical Police, would shoot down this request since they couldn't buy everyone a fancy mouse. Low-and-behold, my bribes to the Commissioner Gordon must have worked. My mouse arrived on the back of an IT underling this morning. I truly feel like I'm stuck in a sequel to Office Space. I kid you not, the IT guy said "Man, people are going to come around for miles just to look at your mouse...". Come on people, it isn't like this is a red swingline.

Speaking of red swinglines, do you know who the actor who played milton is? Stephen Root. I know, who the hell is Stephen Root. Think News Radio. It's the same guy who played the station manager....

No comments: