skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Bloyd's R Us
Our Page. Our lack of Content.
Monday, April 07, 2003
What is up with the stupid time on this thing? If we look at our settings it says Central time, but on the site it's like 2 hours off. Adam, if you would please take care of this since you're our tech man. Thanks. Mmmk!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogs
Indentured Servitude
Cyclefreaks
Riding for 2
GreenGuru
Dr. Drain
Trivia
Andia
Links
Corgis & Critters NET Rescue
2old2play.com
Penny-Arcade
Blog Archive
►
2010
(6)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(52)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(10)
►
2008
(92)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(13)
►
2007
(108)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(17)
►
2006
(61)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(5)
►
2005
(117)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(7)
►
2004
(125)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(11)
▼
2003
(169)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(16)
►
September
(20)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(28)
▼
April
(38)
Ice Creamy Goodness Ok. Ice cream. Great stuff....
Today there is actually a thought provoking post o...
First let me start off by saying the weather here ...
Sunshine on my.... There's just something about a...
Can't help it. Craving wings.... (Pssst. There ...
All quiet on the blogging front Compared to The B...
THIS MESSAGE IS FOR STEPH... We, Mark and I, both...
Half Price Books Man, I just love that store. I w...
Burt Rutan's Spacefilght Attempt Check out this l...
Fun weekend Well, Misty, Marc and Alexia came to ...
No post of substantial quality today (sorry Adam, ...
In the immortal words of Lester Burnham (Kevin Spa...
Too early? So I guess people just don't blog at 6...
How 'bout them women.... Well, with this whole jo...
Brainfarts A complete. Total. Brainfart. So I'...
Oklahoma, where the wind comes.......out your ass ...
Ok, I'm sure some of us (Cory) have already seen t...
Hi. My name is Mark. And I'm addicted to Freelan...
So what is everybody listening to? Cough it up. ...
Tough day at work.... So Candice and I bought a C...
Well, Mark and I are off to OK tomorrow to see dad...
Please see the offical Metallica website for furth...
Metallica Updates ST. ANGER IS FINISHED | 04/09/2...
I just wish I could wave a magic wand and make all...
ATTENTION! WE HAVE AN AMBER ALERT! Sometime in th...
Bozone and other goodies.... Ok, I couldn't find ...
Bozone: (n.) The substance surrounding stupid peop...
Ok, as most of you know I'm a very angry person an...
Infinite ring of babbling I think we've actually r...
Shoplifting is a victimless crime. Like punching s...
So is everyone comming to Dallas for a giant Matri...
What is up with the stupid time on this thing? If ...
OH, shitty song of the day stuck in my head.....Th...
So, does anyone else think it's a conspiracy with ...
Homer Simpson: So I says, blue M&M, red M&M, they ...
You shouldn't be reading this Really. I mean it....
Umm, stage fright....
Just screwing around here, nothing to see here. Mo...
No comments:
Post a Comment