Sunday, April 20, 2003

Fun weekend

Well, Misty, Marc and Alexia came to town on Friday. We met up with some friends, Ryan and Andrea, and went to a place called Japon on Friday night for dinner. It was awesome! A first time for me at the habachi grill and it was fun. Can't wait to go again. So, Mark and I were talking about it and decided when we have Geek Fest 2003 we should try to go there. But, since it's $30 a person, plus drinks if you have any, we wanted to get some feed back on the idea first. Don't want to make anyone go that can't afford it. Anyway, let us know what you think.

And can I just say after seeing Ryan & Andrea's corgi, Mark and I really want one! He was the best! Need a house fast so we can get a dog or two! The only bad thing was he was colored just like Tippy. Kinda made me a little sad.

Hope you all are having a great Easter!

No comments: