How 'bout them women....
Well, with this whole job search thing it seems like when Steph starts getting the interviews, I start getting them too. She had a very good and hopefully promising one today. Go Steph! Me, I get a call from a place that I applied through Monster with back in mid February. Mmm, makes me think the person they first picked didn't work out too well. Either that or they are REALLY slow at hiring. Hopefully it's the first of the two. That way they will love me and hire me quick. Think $$$$.
Oh, and just to let you know I read a clip in the paper that said that whole one month for every $10,000 you want to make on the job search is not true anymore. Just thought I'd let you know.
Wednesday, April 16, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment