I've got too much [clap clap] crap to do.
And I'm not talking about work. I have too many hobbies/timesucks.
Video games. Cant help that one. I was raised in the Nintendo generation. I cut my video game teeth on classics like Legend of Zelda and Contra. Video games will always be something I play. Can't help it. Reason I mention this is that I recently finished KOTOR and was looking for something to play. So I pulled out BF1942 again and gave it a try online. Once again, I'm hooked. Even on a 56k modem it is still a blast. I still look forward to when new video games come out much like movies. I also think Penny Arcade is one of the best comics out there. Go ahead. Call me a dork. I can take it. (I'm not going to mention XBL since I don't have it yet)
Models. Unfortuneately I'm talking about plastic ones. Airplanes mostly. I have 3 kits in the closet waithing to be put together. I find it relaxing (except when I'm cursing the little f#$@ers) to put them together. This also is a complete timesuck. I mostly prefer to work on them when watching TV or a movie. For some reason I just don't like to sit in front of the TV and veg out, I want some degree of mental activity. This definitely fits the bill. More often I;m not paying attention to the TV and miss something. Candice will say "Hey, did you see that?" and I'm sitting on the couch oblivious. "See what?"
Well, ok. So that is a short list. I guess the Video game rant could also of been expanded on the whole Xbox vs PC thing (but they are the same, aren't they?). Point is, I need more free time. Work keeps getting in the way.
Tuesday, September 09, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment