A sad day indeed
Nothing like having to go to a funeral to bum you out. Our second cousin died last Friday from liver failure. He turned 41 while in the hospital. How bad would that suck? Having your last birthday ever in the hospital and having that sinking feeling you're never going to make it out. Shit. Anyway, shit like this always makes me think of how I would feel if someone really close to me were to die. Like, how did his parents feel having their youngest kid die before they did. It's not supposed to work that way. My friends and family are always supposed to be around. That's just the way it's supposed to be. Makes me glad that we'll be spending the weekend with family and friends, even if it is to move. Nothing like being in a town with no friends and not much hope of making any to make you really homesick. Oh, ok, I think I've made one friend at work. Right. I guess I just want to say that even though I'm a major pain in the ass most of the time I love you guy's and appreciate that you put up with me. I don't know what I would do without you.
Monday, September 15, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment