Monday, September 08, 2003

Oh, my dream

Well, I read Green Guru's post about his recent dream and that sparked a snippet of a memory of my dream(s) from last night. Mind you, this is the only piece I can really really remember, I have no idea what happened before or after this scene.

I'm getting dressed in the morning and I'm at the point of getting a shirt out of the closet. I'm standing in front of my closet door waiting for something with my hand on the doorknob. All of the sudden I yank open the door. All of the shirts that are hanging on the racks (they were all talking to each other) all jump back suprised (arms flying up and such) and I jump in yelling "ALL RIGHT YOU FUCKERS!"

That's it. Nothing else. I Don't know why I was so pissed off at the convention going on in my closet between all the articles of clothing. I'm out....

Signposts






Oh yeah. Ding! Fries are done.

No comments: